Refrigeration dryers are based on the principle of condensation by compressed air cooling, through a refrigeration circuit.
- Limited pressure drop, even in case of extreme load
- Extremely constant dewpoint also under variable working conditions
- Excellent performances, thanks to the counter-flows of air-refrigerant exchanger
- Large exchange surface, favouring a correct and complete refrigerant evaporation (avoiding liquid back flow in the compressor)
- Low maintenance and excellent air drying