ies compressed air units supply a continuous, reliable flow of compressed air directly to the point of use without requiring a dedicated room. The ECB – SCB range, made according to high quality standards, uses components by leading companies on the market, ensuring reliability and traceability.
The use of an efficient radial fan and of appropriate acoustic technical solutions allows a reduced level of noise.
The new “Boost Cooling” concept is an additional integrated system for motor ventilation, able to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
Maximum ease of intervention, thanks to the “Full Access” system that allows complete and easy access to all internal components.
Two thousand two hundred and forty liters of air per minute, dried and stored in a tank of only 0.72 m2, this is the first great saving in the optimum use of surfaces.
ECB Range – Variable speed technology.
The use of a frequency converter allows:
- Variation of the motor and of the compressor speed, adapting to the demand for compressed air;
- Variation of the air pressure selection value between 6 and 13 BAR;
- Constant variation of compressed air production between 20 and 100% of the compressor capacity, allowing a variation of energy consumption proportional to the compressor air delivery;
- Elimination of problems linked to surge currents when starting;
- Elimination of discharge losses during normal operation.