In the new iCD line variable speed adjustment, together with the use of the permanent magnet motor with direct transmission, allows energy saving and a substantial reduction of compressor maintenance expenses
The new iCD range of innovative screw compressors opens a new generation in the compressed air sector. Complete with frequency converter for operation at variable speed and equipped with a motor with permanent magnet technology, it allows energy saving of as much as 50% while maintaining great reliability and excellent performance in extremely harsh environmental conditions.
The permanent magnet motor that directly drives the compressor does not have any bearings, flexible couplings or sealing gaskets for the motor shaft, thus eliminating all parts subject to wear, leakage and replacement.
Variable Speed Adjustment
The use of a frequency converter allows:
- Variation of the motor and of the compressor speed, adapting to the demand for compressed air;
- Variation of the air pressure selection value between 6 and 10 BAR;
- Constant variation of compressed air production between 20 and 100% of the compressor capacity, allowing a variation of energy consumption proportional to the compressor air delivery;
- Elimination of problems linked to surge currents when starting;
- Elimination of discharge losses during normal operation.
Suction filter able to remove the smallest particles of dust, the large surface ensures a long life and minimum pressure loss.
Single screw-motor element with permanent magnets produced for maximum efficiency and excellent reliability.
Low-speed radial fan able to generate a high flow of cooling air while maintaining low noise.
Air/oil radiator abundantly resized to ensure optimum working temperatures in any environmental condition, easy to clean.
Air/oil separator filter able to ensure an impurity residue of 2 ppm, reducing maintenance times.
Air/oil separator tank, the exclusive cyclone technology guarantees a pre-separation efficiency of more than 99.9%. Provided with optional oil heater.
Vector type speed varying inverter with exceptional features for energy saving.